The School of Sufi Teaching offers instruction in teachings of five traditional Sufi Orders: the Naqshbandi, Mujaddedi, Chishti, Qadiri and Shadhili – which special emphasis on the Naqshbandi-Mujaddedi.
The School offers:
- Free Individual instruction in Meditation practice for newcomers.
- A set of ten preliminary lessons dealing with the ten centres of consciousness.
- Weekly Group meditation in Central London (For information about group meditations in other locations, please contact us).
- Workshops and talks on various aspects of Sufism.
- An opportunity to receive intensive meditation instruction and personal guidance from the Shaykh during his regular visits to London.