Please find below some guidelines on how to use the official SOST WhatsApp chat.
- Information: SOST news, announcements, requests, meetings at zawiya, invitations, outings etc.
- Support: call for prayers & duas, help etc.
- Inspiration: spiritual quotes, saints, excerpts (please see point 1 of general guideline)
- Please ensure that any “Inspiration posts” are grounded in our shared practice. Posts should be limited to grand and well known shaykhs and reputed books. Nothing from living shaykhs or anything which may be controversial or sectarian.
- Please try to share a manageable number of posts at any one time so important announcements do not get lost in long threads.
- No good morning or assalaamu alaykum messages that do not contain any other substantial content.
- Please strictly avoid any deviation from the stated objectives of the group. Posts will be monitored by the admin and if any posts are found to deviate from the objectives of the group the sender will be asked to delete it. If you are not sure if your post complies with the guidelines please check with the admin first.
- If any members have any issues with a post, please bring it to the attention of the admin at the first instance.